Tile of Spain 2016 Passport to Creativity Winners Announced
Five lucky tile enthusiasts are heading to Spain thanks to the Tile of Spain “Passport to Creativity” contest. Each year, Tile of Spain, the international brand the international brand representing 125 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association (ASCER), asks architects and designers to submit a photo of themselves with Spanish tile in their own imaginative and creative way.
- Ernest Bellamy – Architectural Designer, Beilinson-Gomex Architects
- Holly Hollingsworth Philips – Owner/Designer, The English Room
- Ann Porter – Designer, Kitchen Studio of Naples, Inc.
- Elaine Santos – Senior Associate/Interior Designer, Barliswedlick
- Francine Rozental – Designer, Antrobus + Ramirez
This year, architects had an additional chance to enter the contest at the Tile of Spain sponsored CEU event, “Ceramic Solutions – Innovations Pushing Boundaries of Design” in Miami, FL.