Mark Your Calendars for a Tile-Centric KBTribechat!
Tile consumption in the U.S. is on the rise. As market demand is growing, so are the creative options that tile makers are offering.
On Wednesday, October 14th, Tileometry and our friends over at TileTuesday will be co-hosting kbtribechat, a weekly a group (tribe) of kitchen and bath professionals who chat on twitter every Wednesday from 2:00 – 3:00 pm eastern time.
Here’s a peek at the questions we’ll be asking on the 14th:
• Why do you spec tile? Look—performance—sustainability—etc?
• What tile styles are tops w/ you & clients (color—size—look)?
• Spec’ing more tile lately? If yes, why? If no, what’s spec’ed instead?
• Name your top tile suppliers/makers. Why?
• Do you have a fave installer? Tell how design & installation work together.
• Your best tile installs—show & tell!
Finally, although you know we love talking tile, pictures do speak a thousand words. As such, we’re carving plenty of time for you to show and tell us about your favorite projects with tile—so be sure to have images ready to share!
We hope to see you there!google.com, pub-4229039576385504, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-4229039576385504, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 [wp_ad_camp_2]