Vast Array of New Tile, Stone Products to Be Unveiled at Coverings
Coverings, the largest international tile & stone show in North America, will feature a spectacular array of new product introductions representing the latest trends in design and technology when the show makes its return to Atlanta from May 8-11. As the industry gathers at the Georgia World Congress Center to explore new product introductions, learn about the latest trends, and make meaningful connections with fellow industry professionals, they will be greeted by over 9 miles of tile & stone products from more than 1,100 exhibitors from around the world.
“As manufacturers across the tile and stone industry continue to develop and introduce products and tools for architects, designers, builders, remodelers, distributors, retailers, installers, contractors and fabricators, that truly showcase the many design and performance benefits of tile and stone, Coverings remains the venue to find exactly what one is looking for to stand out in the industry,” said Alena Capra, Coverings Industry Ambassador. “In addition to seeing thousands of inspiring new products, the show offers a one-stop resource for education that will set your business apart and access to a diverse network of fellow professionals. Regardless of your profession, if it’s new in tile and stone and essential to your business – it will be at Coverings 2018.”
Here is a round-up preview of some of the many products Coverings’ exhibitors will feature on the show floor. To learn more about these products along with other show features, and to register to attend Coverings for free, visit coverings.com.
What’s new in tile & stone…
- ABK Group (Booth 2517) will showcase the Lab 325 tile collection, which offers a concrete or metal-look for indoor and outdoor use in thicknesses ranging from 7-20 mm.
- Ceramiche Caesar (Booth 2617) will highlight new Project Evolution tiles which are large-format, marble and stone inspired tiles available in sizes such as: 48″x48″ and 48″x94″ to create a seamless effect on wall applications.
- Cicogres (Booth 3341) will debut the Carter collection that blends the appearance of natural wood and the latest technologies. We present the series in the 23×120 porcelain format and in five colors: Natural, Tobacco, White, Sand, Ash.
- Colorker‘s (Booth 3147) Lincoln Collection imitates the veining of natural marble with a unique twist and is available in white, a raised window relief, and a graphic gray pattern with slight color variation.
- Crossville (Booth 7654) will showcase Retro Active 2.0, a collection offering myriad options designed to exceed expectations, featuring best-selling colors, patterns and in-demand sizes with a bold new finish option.
- Decocer (Booth 3949) will showcase their Provenza Collection, reminiscent of country cottages with traditional terracotta floors, handmade ceramic tile and old wooden beams.
- Dom Ceramiche‘s (Booth 1909) Comfort tile concept will showcase a number of looks that capture patterns and various materials such as wood and stone in one collection that can be mixed-and-matched together.
- Dune Ceramica (Booth 3501) will feature Minimal Chic, which fuses simplicity and elementary geometry of shapes infused with soul and personality, giving rise to subtle designs with rich finishes and effects.
- Fanal (Booth 3521) will debut the Galaxy Collection, which adds subtle, modern style to floors and walls with soft, fragmented lines.
- Fiandre (Booth 7646) will feature the MUSA+ Collection of ceramic tiles in an original range of neutral tones and decorative shapes and sizes that enable the creation of elegant and original combinations for wall and floor tile installations.
- Florida Tile (Booth 7620) will showcase Wexford, a warm, artisanal fabric look, representative of burlap, brought to life with proprietary High Definition Porcelain® technology.
- Iris US (Booth 7232) will highlight Marmi 3.0, delivering a modern and trendy twist featuring diamond-shape wall tile enhanced by the contrast offered by the polished and satin finishes of the surfaces and veining.
- La Fabbrica (Booth 2509) will reveal its Castle tiles which replicate the effects of Indian marble with particular attention to more defined veins and more distinct contrast in colors.
- Lamosa‘s (Booth 7533) Annata Wood porcelain rectified floor tiles offer a sleek, wood-look finish in three shades ranging from light natural to a deep mahogany for use in residential or commercial settings, both indoors and out.
- Landmark Ceramics (Booth 7860) will feature Voyage, its collection inspired by the essence of reassembled wood planks and distinguished by natural colors and vibrant graphics to create dynamic and eclectic surfaces.
- Lea Ceramiche (Booth 1431) will highlight Nextone, a tile collection that combines the finest qualities from four different quarries and available in three contemporary textures: Line, Dot and Mark.
- Lunada Bay Tile (Booth 8142) will feature its Watercolors collection, which pays homage to famous artists through varied hues and expresses a handful, artisanal aesthetic through carefully curated color.
- Made +39‘s (Booth 2243) Acquerello porcelain tile collection is designed by Annika Cova and inspired by modernized motifs of water-painting techniques that feature simple geometric shapes in a softened, duel-toned palette.
- Mosaico+ (Booth 2403) will showcase new, luxurious Diamond mosaic tiles inspired by William Van Alen’s designs for the Chrysler building in New York and the shapes of Frank Lloyd Wright’s glass window work.
- Oset‘s (Booth 3839) Granada Collection features fish scale pattern designs in a 13″x13″ size format. The multi-purpose porcelain floor and wall tiles, available in three solid colors and three decorative patterns, feature a satin finish on a slightly raised face.
- Saloni (Booth 3541) will feature its Bernini Collection which mimics natural color finishes inspired by travertine marble balancing classic and contemporary aesthetics in 3 colors with both decorative and solid patterns.
- Settecento‘s (Booth 2123) Sketches are a double fired glazed tile collection with a motif of inverted dots creating a textured effect in classic black and white colors.
- Undefasa (Booth 3315) will highlight its Uppsala line, inspired by the recovered wood from old ships that feature layers of paint over worn, rough and unpolished wood.
- Vitromex (Booth 5505) will debut CitySoul, a porcelain collection that takes its cues from finished concrete, replicating the distinctions, subtle linear glaze, and smooth natural surface that creates its unique organic character.
What’s new in tools, installation materials and technology…
- Ardex Americas (Booth 8133) will showcase its S 28™ MICROTEC® Super-Format Tile Mortar, a high-performance, rapid drying and rapid hardening, microfiber-reinforced, polymer-modified tile and stone mortar for interior installations. ARDEX S 28 is highly flexible with virtually no shrinkage and an extended open time.
- Blanke‘s (Booth 7608) New York line of tile trims perfectly complements current tile trends with textured aluminum and brushed metal finishes to add startling dimension to tile installations.
- Custom Building Products (Booth 7121) will showcase its RedGard® SpeedCoat® Rapid Curing Waterproofing Membrane which offers a revolutionary new formula with cross-linking, moisture-cure technology that allows for faster cure times even in cold and damp conditions.
- FinPan‘s (Booth 7407) ClearLine™ linear drain offers high-performing solutions to meet ADA compliance and modern aesthetic needs.
- Legget & Platt Flooring Products (Booth 8009) will feature the ACI-125™ Acoustical Crack Isolation Membrane, made of high-density synthetic rubber to provide unmatched support under ceramic and porcelain tile, reduce sound transmission, protect against substrate cracks, and act as an insulative barrier.
- Park Industries (Booth 6021), in partnership with OMEGA, will introduce the ATLAS CNC Profile Tool Measurement System that can measure tools offline in as little as 5 seconds, and can scan new profiles to the CAD system in just two minutes, delivery accuracy and intuitive operation. In case you were not already aware, put simply, CNC machining is a metal fabrication method that involves using written code to control machinery during a manufacturing process. The code determines everything from the movement of the cutting head and the part being cut to spindle speed, and RPMs. To learn more about CNC machinery, check out some of the resources on the Tsinfa website here: https://www.tsinfa.com/.
- E.P. (Booth 8320) will highlight the new Xtreme Series XT80 Wet Saw, a high powered yet compact saw that offers the largest cutting table in its class and exceeds new OSHA Silica regulations. Silica is a dangerous substance, but this saw has passed all necessary safety regulations. However, if you’re wondering ‘how much silica dust is harmful?’, it might be worth visiting a website like www.dustkiller.tools to learn more about this.
- Schluter Systems (Booth 7919) adds smart home technology to its DITRA-HEAT electric floor-warming system with a new WiFi thermostat that makes programming the floor warming system fast and simple, whether the user is at home or on the road.
You can view the complete list of Coverings exhibitors at coverings.com/exhibitorlist. Check out the Online New Product Showcase exclusively in the Mobile App to locate more innovations at the show. Register to attend Coverings for free at coverings.com/register.