Refreshing Designs from Top Knobs and Wood-Mode
With more and more of the population choosing to remodel their homes, it’s no wonder one of the first rooms to enjoy a redesign is either the kitchen or bathroom. One of the most popular design choices for those who remodel their bathrooms is bathroom countertops littleton with quartz and granite being in high demand as the two most used materials for vanities.
That being said, if you are going to be remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, then it is vital that you reach out to a plumber that you can trust to carry out any necessary plumbing work. Nowadays you can find some fantastic plumbers online, so do not be afraid to check out websites like sharpplumbing.com/service-areas/milford-ma/ when tracking down plumbers in your area. Above all comparing your options can help you to get the plumbing work you need at the most affordable price for your budget. Bathroom remodels can be pricy, but they can also add a lot of value to your property in the long-term, so most people think of these remodels as investments. When remodeling, it can make the process a lot easier if you consider hiring some remodelers, like the ones found at https://www.thinkbordner.com/bathroom-remodeling/, to help you achieve your dream bathroom. Hopefully, with some professional help, you’ll soon have a bathroom that you’re proud of.
During our time at KBIS 2016, as part of Modenus‘ BlogTourKBIS group, it was evident that the decorative and functional desires of both designers and homeowners was not only being addressed, but being met head-on with Top Knobs and Wood-Mode Cabinetry.
Our visit with Top Knobs revealed how the need for fine decorative hardware for the kitchen and bathroom was being addressed by the company with the use of exceptional craftsmanship and attention to fine architectural details. Further proof of Top Knobs’ commitment could be felt in the weighted feel and character of each hand-finished creation.
Further, each cabinet knob, door handle, pull, hook or fixture by Top Knobs offers a completely sealed finish that lasts for years, so the wear-and-tear of the most used drawer knobs and pulls will never show. This is great news considering our kitchen is the most used room in the house on a daily basis!
Together with their exclusive lifetime warranty for the original purchaser, and their more than 4,000 kitchen, bath and closet designs, it’s easy to see how designers and homeowners gravitate towards Top Knobs.
As such, our group was introduced to the company’s latest additions: Barrington and Serene.
The Barrington™ Collection, with its graceful designs, is offered in six modern finishes, and 36 shapes in five series (including crystal and glass knobs).
The Serene Collection™ features six contemporary finishes and 35 shapes in five series.
Visit www.topknobs.com to view the collections.
Wood-Mode‘s passion for design is apparent. As a luxury custom cabinetry brand, the company incorporates the latest influences in color and materials to meet architectural and design trends for today’s lifestyles.
As part of Modenus‘ BlogTourKBIS group, we were allowed to touch, feel and test out Wood-Mode’s latest offerings! Within their distinct vignettes, Wood-Mode showcased a mix of materials and design styles, including luxury materials as African sapele ribbon mahogany, hammered stainless door fronts, weathered (sandblasted) rift cut white oak and custom leather interiors. Deciding on whether to choose real or fake leather can be tricky, but reading about cleaning fake leather might help you make that decision.
But anyway, what was important for the designers in our group was that fact that whatever architectural or design style inspires them or their clients, Wood-Mode would be there to help achieve their goals.
Without further ado, check out Wood-Mode’s latest in custom cabinetry!
- Yardley Recessed: Made of rift cut white oak and finished in a cool slate gray, this stunning set also features modern, stainless steel inset doors and drawers, lateral sliding doors and integrated LED lighting, making it an ideal example of the diverse design capabilities with Wood-Mode.
- Tiffany Recessed: The new Wood-Mode Tiffany recessed inset door in white oak is finished in a new Matte Shoreline stain. Details such as an interior application of gray leather, integrated LED lighting and custom bonnet pediment come together in a furniture-like approach.
- Park Avenue Recessed: The richness of ribbon mahogany is celebrated through Park Avenue. Glass tile inserts, recessed pulls and lateral sliding doors round out a stately, sophisticated space.
- Vanguard Plus: Showing the diverse application of the new Wood-Mode wood species, ribbon mahogany goes contemporary in a high gloss finish with continuous horizontal graining spanning the cabinet front. This floating cabinet configuration features three different interior drawer options for ultimate storage capability.
- Westchester Recessed: Two colors combine for visual interest in a Westchester Recessed vanity. This bath display features the new Storm Cloud stain on the lower cabinets and Bright White opaque finish on the backsplash and custom mirror frame.
- Nova Recessed with Pulsar Inset: New quartersawn white oak wood incorporates Shale stain with Pewter glaze and Heirloom finish on Nova Recessed. A combination base unit with Pulsar door style serves as a cooktop, accented in new Vintage Garrison Red.
- Tribeca Recessed: The new Tribeca Recessed door style features a new addition to the Wood-Mode Designer Opaque Color Palette – Agate.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Wood-Mode’s Designer Color Palette which features dozens of striking hues to match the needs and desires of discerning designers and their clients.
For more information about hand-crafted, custom cabinetry from the artisans of Wood-Mode, please visit them here.